Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eldritch: Changes 004



      Apparently The Unknown behind you makes you less inclined to look down too. GEEZE Faith!

     
     Considering the hour, odds are I’ve made some big mistakes on this page. Oh well, I’ll fix them later. Regardless, this page fought me bitterly… but you know, I’m actually kind of fond of how Mr. Smiles came out.

      I find I really adore the webcomic as a medium. It’s kind of hard, but also has a lot of great plusses. For one, I don’t have to worry about the cost of printing. I can spend pages and pages on buildup, on subtlety, or whatever I want. And while I have a disadvantage of not having pages literally juxtaposed against one another (It makes the flow more jagged), I think it’s not that hard to work around. I really wish I’d spent more time working on the line weight on this page. I’m not very good with inking, and find I really need to work on that.

                          Also... THANK YOU guys for being so supportive. I really appreciate it.

SoundTrack: Grisly Reminder by Midnight Syndicate

No comments:

Post a Comment