Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Eldritch: Lessosn 022





So, now I’ve traded talking heads for blocks of text.  Woo? Woo.  Sometimes I think I really should have written a novel.

Anyway guys, I really should come up with something interesting to say, but I have some other stuff to work on, so I can’t spare a lot of time on yammering.  Therefore, while I go back to arting and listening to Monster Camp I’ll leave you with a plug to something my pal Wolfsjal introduced me to this week Journey Quest Since I hope that people spread the word about my comic, I like to point people to what influences and entertains me, so, consider the word spread and GO WATCH! YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!

1 comment:

  1. Nice page, I love how Faith finally warmed up to the benefits. And that's all my brain can do for today... I just back from a trip to Montana, 8 hour drives aren't all they're cracked up to be.

    Can't wait for the next page!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete