Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Eldritch: Lessons 020




Oh my stars, we have been having freaking amazing thunderstorms here this week.  I love thunderstorms, they’re so freaking pretty.  The bad part is, when there are thunderstorms, I can’t color this because a surge protector isn’t guaranteed protection for the comp.  But, here’s the update anyway.

So, regarding the page… a little of Maggie’s backstory in there.  Poor girl suffers from Disney syndrome: Only one parent.  However, there isn’t a whole lot fo folklore or other infor in here… buuuut, if you need a folklore fix, I updated The Moonlit Pathway on Monday, so if you wanna listen to me yammer into a mic for a while about loup garou, head on over there.

Well, gotta run and get some more stuff done before the storms come back.  Later folks!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, talk about the wrong thing to say. These situations are probably the most tense and awkward.

    I got to go on a great mid-week road trip to install some window graphics for a friend, so I'm completely wiped out. Maybe next week I'll have something interesting to say.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Nods* Definately agreed.

    Window graphics, hm? Sounds interesting~

    ReplyDelete