Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Eldritch: Lineage 029


God guys, I’m so much better.  Like… I have this annoying lingering cough thing, but I feel like a new woman.  However, I got a note this week asking me if I had any tips for other webcomicers…  Truth is, I’m not really a good person to ask.  I do a lot of stuff wrong.  But, I thought, maybe, once in a while, I’d toss a tip in here and there. 

So, this week’s tip is: Daydream.

Many of us are lead to believe that daydreaming is a waste of time.  That, if you daydream a lot, something is wrong with you, or you’re lazy.  THIS IS NOT TRUE.  Sure, you can’t daydream instead of doing the important things you must do in life… but DAYDREAMING CAN BE PRODUCTIVE.  Taking the time to daydream allows you to reexamine your ideas and change them if needed.  Same as running Spellcheck refines your writing, daydreaming refines your ideas and makes them better.

Well… catch you all next week!


1 comment: