Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Eldritch: lineage 028


I dunno about the rest of you, but I usually dream in anime catgirl-esque ways.  … Okay, that’s a lie, but whatever ;3

I’m sick.  So, if you’ve been wondering why I haven’t replied to things… that’s why.  Nasty cold thing… spent a couple of days thinking my throat would spontaneously combust… now it just itches and I’m coughing so much and ugh.  Regardless, I’m so glad I don’t have a lot of folklore to chat about or something because I do not have the patience for it right now.  Now… I’m gonna go take some more cold meds and go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I love dream sequences. Whenever I'm writing I always add one in to break the tension of a story line or give a glimpse into the world of a character. So much fun to just come up with random crap (think Meet the Pyro).

    Happy New day that happens to be marked as the beginning of the 13th year of the 21st Century as counted by some dead guy that inspired a book of fairytales! (I hope I don't have to explain that...) Although, it is the second day now. We'll roll with it anyway.

    Get better soon!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, dream sequences are often fun XD

    Thank you, happy new year to you as well!

    (I'm doing much better, thank you!)

    ReplyDelete