Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Eldritch: Lessons 033


Guys.  Guuuyyyys.  I stood in line next to a guy who looked EXACTLY like Lupin at the Harry Potter opening (OMG it was so good).  And I know, the pink werewolf looks pretty silly, but I still think that’s just a result of taking the wolfsbane potion regularly.  If he’d been unmedicated for a while, he’d totally look like the werewolf from An American Werewolf in London. Just sayin.’
Also, man guys, it’s been a crazy week here.  My work kept changing my schedule around on me, (They changed it twice just today.  Twice.) which makes it hard to set aside time to sit down and color the comic.  Thus, I just finished the comic an hour ago O.o  I’m gonna go reward myself with some watermelon and some ponies, before I get up again in… oh look.  Five and a half hours.  Joy.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah he wouldn't be so miserable if he stopped medicating and grew some fur.

    I need to hurry up and win that damn lottery, then you won't have to deal with that whole hot potato schedule thing. Until then... Zen?

    Anyway, great comic and HOLY SHIT TODD!!! Seriously, it must hurt at least a ton to change size so much, and so drastically. But good thing he's there to scare the living f*** out of that guy.

    Sleep well and see you next week,

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete