Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Eldritch: Lineage 005


I hope you all have a nice full moon this Wednesday!


Well, it’s been a rough couple of days here, and it shows in the page.  Sorry guys. Thankfully, I’d already done the Krampus figure so one panel was easy.

So, I’m sure some of you are wondering where Thanksgiving went.  I’d actually scripted some material about Thanksgiving, but it seemed clunky since nothing particularly interesting happens between Halloween and Christmas Break.  It was mostly some jokes and silliness at Dr. Karen’s house, and it didn’t mix with the rest of the chapter well.  My one real ‘problem’ with this is I usually have to cut sequences that I would like to have, either for pacing or for my sanity.  Thankfully, nothing was highlighted for being important later on, so when I had to cut it, it was no big deal.

That aside… oh my gosh guys, who’s excited about the rover, ‘Curiosity’ landing on Mars in a few days?  Oh, I hope it all works!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Full Moon! Yay Christmas! Yay Mars Rover! Yay caffeine!

    *Falls out of chair in hysterics*

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete