Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Eldritch: Halloween 023

Psst.  You guys are getting it half an hour earlier than Deviantart. XD





So, it’s the full moon!  Hooray!

So… while January may be called Wolf-month and have the Wolf Moon, February is particularly good for lycanthropy.  Apparently, lycanthropy is particularly troublesome to men (and women, I presume) during the month of February.  You can find mention of this in A Lycanthropy Reader: Werewolves in Western Culture by Charlotte Otten, The Werewolf in Lore and Legend by Montague Summers, and The Book of Werewolves by Sabine Baring-Gould… and probably a couple of others. 

Forgive me, I’d write more… but life is super busy, and well, it’s the full moon.  I have stuff to do. ;p

2 comments:

  1. According to my trusted source, the moon is only 98% full. It should be full by dawn though.

    Great page! I can't wait to see the heads fly on the next page. Unless of course you're going to at least attempt to retain a sliver of PG rating.

    On a different note... I've been waiting for over 8 months to take the 13th Member's spot on the blog page, and as of yesterday I have it. Number 13 is mine! Mua ha ha!!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, it was full enough XD

      Ooooh, that's a nifty position!

      Delete