Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Eldritch: Halloween 016


Surprise! She’s dressed as the same thing as she was on the cover.

So, which would you rather encounter? A whomping willow or a pissed off ent?

Also, um, sorry, I know this definitely is not my best art here… And also, a possible apology in advance here, but as is common this time of year, no guarantees about an update next week, what, with the holidays and all.  I promise I’ll try my best to have something to present, at least.

Regardless… whichever Holiday you’re celebrating this season, I hope that you have the best and brightest possible.  The very merriest, to all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Yule!

    This means I've been reading this comic every Wednesday for a year and a half, and it's still just as awesome as it was when I started.

    You don't have to worry about working on the next page during the holidays, relax for awhile! Kick back, sip some tea (or hot cocoa) and just chill for a week or two. When you com back, we'll still be here.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Belated happy yule to you as well! Life's been so busy...

      Thank you so much; you're always so kind to me! Here's to some hot tea for both of us!

      Delete
  2. I would rather the whopping willow because it cant chase you.

    ReplyDelete