Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Eldritch: Halloween 012


Well, folks, here in the USA, it’s almost Thanksgiving. We’re not as punctual about it as some other countries, but we try our best. And on my end, I have a lot to be thankful for. Not the least of which is you guys.

I’m really lucky to have such a kind collection of readers (I need a better word to refer to everyone as. “Readers” seems so drab, and you guys need a better word than that.) There are Wednesdays when I get home from work, I’ve had a god-awful day, and yet, I get home and see what sweet things folks have said about the comic update, and lemme tell you, it really helps. Like any artist, I have my periods of , well… we’ll call it “exceptionally low self esteem.” However, then someone does something awesome. I get a comment saying a friend recommended the comic to them and they like it, or someone says they enjoyed the artist’s comments on one of the pages, or someone donates (sometimes even though the jar is ‘full!’) or sends a pleasant note, or just clicks that +fave button. It’s things like that that let me know that I’m not just tossing pennies into the well, as it were, and that folks do care about what I’m doing, even if just a little bit.

I’ll be honest with you guys: I don’t know if I could have kept this up this long if it weren’t for the support you guys give me.

Happy Thanksgiving guys. And thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment