Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Eldritch: Lessons 001


Tehee, Blog followers get to see a little early this week XD

God guys, so busy.  I don’t even know how the heck I’m going to get next week’s done.  That’s the trouble with having to have a day job.  It interferes with my night job.  Average joe by day, folklore-and-science-loving-artist by night!

So, here we are with the first page of this chapter. First of all, sorry, I cant draw a stick of licorice to save my soul.  But that aside, yeah Faith’s still trying to wrap her brain around all of this stuff.  She’s doing better at least, hm?  And that silly black cat’s still pestering her.  Who says cats and dogs can’t get along?

Well guys, I’d love to stay and chat, but I need to get going on next week’s update, if I want to have any hope of finishing it on time, what with the holidays and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment