Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Eldritch: Moon 019


Ahhh, now the events from Halloween finally came back around.  Man, that was over two years ago.  Making a comic takes a long time, I’m telling ya.

Anyway, if I had all the time in the world, I’d have liked to do a side comic about this guy…  Who’s name hasn’t been dropped yet and I almost blew it, but I digress.  Sometimes people make mistakes.  And most mistakes are made out of desperation, ignorance, or with the best intentions.  I am thankful that I’ve never made any mistakes that are as terrible as Sam’s, whose story I think would be more dynamic if I could have spent more time with him leading up to this point.  Maybe some day I can do that.

2 comments:

  1. Wait a sec, "never have to shapeshift ever again"? I thought Faith had come to terms with her wolf form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a difference between coming to terms with something, and still finding it annoying that your evening plans can still be thwarted by the moon.

      Delete