Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Eldritch: Lineage 044


Holy crap, almost there…

Well folks… life’s been busy.  Lots of hours at work, lots of weeding and digging in the garden (because fresh food is good!) and a lot of stuff going on.  I’ve been booked for two conventions, the first is a steampunk con where my ‘werewolf lunchbox’ as it was recently called by one of the folks at Marcon, http://nashoba-hostina.deviantart.com/art/Eldritch-Lineage-44-367508715#/art/Lycanthrope-Case-184519917?_sid=1d6d0fec will be on display in their curiosities exhibit, and then the next week I’m scheduled to teach several costuming related panels at another con.  On top of that, I have some work for a client that will be starting very soon, and another (mostly finished) project in the wings that I’ve posted some stuff about in my scraps.

The point I’m making here is… I’m getting a tad overwhelmed.  I promise that I will try my best to get Eldritch done on top of all of this; but I may miss an update or two in the coming few weeks.  I’m trying to get ahead of the curve so I’ll have pages to post when everything piles on top of me, though, if I do miss an update, I promise I will have something Eldritch-related to show you all; I have a couple of little doodles and things for such occasions.

As always guys, thanks for reading, and I’ll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment