Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Eldritch: Lineage 040


I know.  This isn’t the best page and it’s totally my fault.  One, I wasted a bunch of time outside making a snow werewolf yesterday, and two, the Marcon Masquerade competition is this coming weekend, and I’ve been fine-tuning the skit audio and tweaking my competition costume, which has been in the works for years because I simply could not afford to put out a good, master-class quality costume within one or two years.  The skit is less than a minute long, and I’m still not properly prepared.  I have a lot of rehearsing to do.  I have some things to tweak.  And even though it’s not until Saturday night, I’m already all nerves.  So… yeah.  That cut into this week’s comic time, and is gonna cut into next week’s as well.  Gonna try to make the best of it though.

I’ll see you all next week!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff! keep up the good work looking forward too your next comic!

    ReplyDelete