Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Eldritch: Lineage 025


WHY IS CHRISTMAS SO HARD?  I miss Halloween. Santa, I sure hope I’m on the nice list for once.  I’ve really been trying. 

Anyway… kinda getting the holiday blues.  Kinda feeling drained, in need of a pick-me-up, etc.  Thankfully, I get to see The Hobbit at opening, and that’ll fix eeeeeverything, but I may splurge and find some other film to go to or something after work in the interim.   Or maybe I’ll get to work on the next page first.  Or get around to doing some work on the seasons drawing that I finally got around to posting some of the preproduction sketches for the other day.  I think I’ll draw Tim O’ Leaves first. Gah, so much to do! At least I got to listen to Harry Potter while working on this…

DEAR SANTA, FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR, I WANT A FEW HOURS OF FREE TIME.  It’s a shame you can’t send me some snow or something.
 Love, Nash.

1 comment:

  1. Typo noted: "Ring" instead of "Wring", and you misspelled "Language".....

    ReplyDelete